Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Simple Number Comparison for Dummies:

"Jan 20 Connolly extended his point streak to 13 games with a goal and assist in Tuesday's 5-4 loss to Anaheim.

Recommendation: Not only has Connolly hit a career benchmark with a 13-game point streak, Tuesday night also marked 48 games on the season for the center, tying the most he's ever played in a single season. For the first time in his NHL career Connolly is healthy, allowing fantasy owners to fully appreciate his talent."


http://www.hockey-reference.com/players/c/connoti01.html

I understand he's been a bit injury prone in his career, but I'm pretty sure I see four different numbers in the 80's in the "GP" column.

PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

PPS: I hate Buffalo, and I hate Tim Connolly.

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I don't hate Tim Connolly. I can't live a lie anymore. He's the man.

    ReplyDelete