Tuesday, November 8, 2016

This a Test of Your Emergency Broadcast System

Hey folks! As the Trumppocalypse approaches and the yard signs brandishing your political views, sort of like that Appalachian hookers tramp stamp of a butterfly with the "Daddy" insignia, start to come down (or get come on)...

We. Must. Blog.

As the great Jefferson Davis once said, "All we ask is to be let alone."

Ok I'm off my soapbox. Let's do some quick hits, stretch our legs and take this dog for a walk.

Raffi Torres retired...go gently into that great light, sweet prince.

John Scott retired and brews beer now...good luck I guess. I never really gave a shit about you.

Jacob Trouba signed a bridge deal...This about sums it up. In all seriousness, congratulations to everyone that held out hope and kept this guy in your fantasy line-up. I'd expect pretty big dividends when you drop him for LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE...

Marian Hossa has 500 goals...and his daughter booped his nose at the celebration. Me.

That's all the time I have for now. This felt good, felt right, but for now I'll get back to my day job.

Stay Golden.





No comments:

Post a Comment